Sunday, June 29, 2008

5 years!


Friday was our 5th wedding anniversary. Time really does fly by. Luke sent me these roses at work. He is such a sweetie! That's one of the reasons I married him. I knew he would always be good to me. We went to dinner and a movie after I got off work. Then we went to St. George on Saturday and had some more fun swimming at my grandparents, hanging out with our family, a little shopping, and of course dinner at one of our fav's-olive garden, and another movie. It was a fun weekend.

6 comments:

Babe said...

Congrats!! Your house is so cute too.....I am very envious about your backyard!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Five Years! Your hair is georgeous! Are you running the marathon again this year?

Emily Harper said...

BOBBI!!! What the heck, I haven't seen you forever so I am so glad that you joined the blogging world. I gave in and started one in May. Looks like you're doing great! I'm always glad to see a friend that's been married for 5 years with no kids. It makes me feel like I'm still normal!

Ashlee said...

Bobbi-

So this is SO RANDOM but I looked for Jakelles blog and found you left a comment and found your blog. You probably don't even remember me but we were roommates with Jakelle for like a semester or something in Cedar. My name is Ashlee. It was me, you, Jakelle and Amber (what was her last name?) I am stil working on my blog so it's nothing right now. Anyway, good to see you're happy!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how are you? its been so long since i have seen you;-) you look great! hows life? i am glad to see your face even if its on a blog:-)

Abby said...

happy 5 years bob!!! Crazy how fast its gone!