Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brianhead

My little brother Austin called and wanted to go up to brianhead since it's his spring break. We hadn't been for about 3 years and had been wanting to go since we had some 50% off coupons that made it a little more affordable. After this trip I have finally decided I am OLD! Luke and I could hardly move last night and were so worn out yesterday! We decided a full day is too much for us old, fat people!


This is a pic of me thinking that I was young again. Hey if a 13 year old boy can do it so can I right? He thought so. Wrong! I chickened out the first time and should have stuck with that plan! I ate it pretty hard!



4 comments:

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

Austin is showing up his big sis now, getting old is a cruel thing isn't it? Brianhead looks fun.

Rachel said...

That sounds and looks like so much fun! I agree that we are getting old...I'm feelin' it!

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

hey, Elmer Fudd speaking here. haha real funny bobbi!! Too bad you didn't have somebody video you eating the snow.

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-hitung-kebutuhan-keramik-2