Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time to post



Pretty much every year we celebrate the 24th of July in Enterprise. We start the day out early doing the fun run. Either a 5k or 10k. This year we did the 5k. We weren't feeling too ambitous.



Luke and Reuben even placed in their age group.



After the race we hurry home for breakfast and a shower and then it's time for the parade. woo hoo! After that we go to his grandparents for lunch (hamburgers and dutch oven potatoes.)



Later that evening its time for the rodeo. Not my favorite part of the day. This is a picture of my cute little nephew on our horse. Yes we have a horse. I really didn't think I married a hick. Wrong!

3 comments:

Abby said...

you and luke have a horse? Im so jealous! I think that would be so fun! Good see you finally updated!! Cute pictures!
oh and Im so glad your reading the books!!

Kim said...

I missed the 24th in enterprise...it really is a fun time.

Unknown said...

Fun pictures! I think even a 5K is a great accomplishment. A 1K is too much for me. I am SO not a runner but wish I was!