Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to the grind

I'm starting fall semester this week at SUU. Not looking forward to it too much. I'm taking 12 credits. Luckily the program is set up so I can still work full-time. I have to go all day on tuesdays (8-5), and then I will have one class that is online. Hopefully it won't be too bad. That is what I have heard from previous students. It will still probably keep me busier than I would like anyways. I'm not too motivated to get it done other than the fact that I should before we have kids and while my work will pay for it, just in case I might need it in the future. So if you don't see me posting much. That is why! Farewell summer! This last month I have had off of school has been very nice. I can already feel the fall air moving in. I'm not looking forward to the cold already. I love summertime!

9 comments:

Abby said...

Bobbi you are amazing! way to go! I feel like such a lazy person... I've got one semester of college under my belt... haha. Goodluck to you!!!

Unknown said...

It will be so worth it when you are done though! I really wish I had more school done and hope to go back someday, but it is next to impossible with kids! Good for you for getting it done and out of the way! Good luck!

aelster02 said...

That's going to suck. Hopefully it won't be too much of a load for you. There goes my babysitter!!!! Haha.....I'm just kidding.

Becky Seymour said...

What are you doing in school??

Kim said...

Good for you...I wish I could go to school. Hopefully sometime when Brett and I are financially stable. I envy your great education! Feel free to come visit us here in Indiana!

ChrissyLee said...

hey bobbi...it's chrissy! thanks for commenting on my blog. it was good to hear from you and see what you're up to now days! good luck with school!

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

Is this going to be your first winter in Cedar? Good luck on that one. I am used to the mild st george winters. I am excited for the heat to dissipate. Good luck in school, and tell Luke HI from the gardner's

Patrick said...

Hi Bobbi! ( Jane, not Patrick)
It took me a minute to figure out who Bobbi Simkins was, but then I saw your picture and I said:" Oh. Bobbi!!!" You are still beautiful, I am glad you are doing so well. How is your family? Tell your mom I said Hi.I am so proud of you, a nurse! That is so cool! I still remember when we had just moved into the ward and you and Carrie came over to meet me because I had just been put in as the beehive advisor, you were both sooo cute, boy, that was a long time ago huh! I am glad you said "Hi" good luck in school! Jane

The Bowlers said...

Hey Bobbi, cute blog! I actually finally joined the blogging world, but I'm still trying to figure it out. But Nate wanted me to make it private, so give me your email and I'll invite you!