Monday, February 2, 2009

SuperBowl Weekend!


On Saturday we went snowmobiling on Cedar Mountain up to my family's cabin. Brent and Whittney came and spent the whole weekend. The snow was powdery and the sun was out and it was warm! It was so much fun! We went a total of 50 miles round trip!


Me and Whittney



Still quite a bit of snow up there!



Our Cabin that we took a pit-stop at for some hot cocoa. Mmmm. It was actually warmer outside than it was inside the cabin.


A pretty view. The back right hand corner is Zion. Kind of hard to see in a picture though.



Luke being a crazy man flying through the air!


Me not so daring :)



Just a pretty picture of a stream running through the snow


Luke bailed on that one! Every once in a while he gets scared, but not very often. Luckily he has only broken 2 bones in the 6 1/2 years I have known him :)


All of Luke's family came to our house on Sunday for a SuperBowl party. We had lots of yummy food and fun!



Watching the commercials in 3-D. Silly boys!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun!

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

Thanks for the invite to the party! I thought we were family, but I guess not? Just kidding. Looks like you had a great weekend. Maybe one of these days we could hang out?

Nield Family said...

Oh looks so fun! We miss you guys.

The Bowlers said...

I bet that's so fun to have a cabin~ I would love that. I haven't seen your guys' house, either, it looks really nice! We really need to make a trip up there and visit.

Gina said...

hey looks like a blast....how you doing i miss talking to you and seeing you hope everything is going good!

MegHaNE said...

i LOVE the picture of the guys wearing their 3-D glasses, so funny!

Jene and Megan said...

What a fun weekend! I'm very jealous because I miss the snow!! About the 3-D glasses..we had a couple pairs here too! Jene likes that show Chuck and it came on in 3-D.

aelster02 said...

Fun Fun. I wish you would have taken my husband in as family that day. He was driving me crazy wanting to watch it.

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

That looks like so much fun. I am jealous. Luke is crazy jumping that high. How is work going?

SarahC said...

Hey I am locking my blog & I need your e-mail address so that I can invite you! You can send it to me at schristensen22@gmail.com. Thanks!