Friday, March 6, 2009

...More snowmobiling fun (our overnight trip)



The Cabin - quite a bit more snow this trip! Luke packed dinner (cheeseburgers) and then he spent a while getting it warm in there, then we enjoyed watching a movie on our little portable DVD player in bed (no electricity). Pretty fun date night!



All of the snow fell off the roof and made it slightly difficult to get in.



Lukey Poo in his cute goggles :)

I would have taken more pictures, but there was lots of powder and we (meaning me) got really stuck, and then stuck again. I spent my time swearing instead of taking pics :) I might go again sometime, but not anytime soon. At least I got a good workout in that day!




Luke in the outhouse (hee hee) he didn't know I was taking this at the time :)


Shelby loves my uncle Ross & his toothpicks!


9 comments:

Bradleys said...

Sounds fun! Is this the same cabin you went to in the previous post? Hope everything is going well up there!

Mik'L said...

It's about time you posted again! ;) Looks like fun...kinda...that was how my last snowmobiling trip went and I haven't been back yet.

Gina said...

Hey i want to go up there some time it looks like way fun!!! i will be bringing Kye to you before you know it!!! i would love to go to that thing but we have to go to panguitch jeffs friend is moving to canada and he wants to see the babe before they go!

Ogden Family said...

That sounds like fun to me. I thought Luke might have taken steaks for dinner but at least he remembered the cheese for your burgers. Ü

Babe said...

That makes me laugh, about the getting stuck part......it sucks, and I can totally picture you bugged and swearing :) hahahaha

Jene and Megan said...

What a fun night away!! I'm jealous of all the snow. We don't see much here in Georgia!

Emilee Pierce said...

Hey, I think I see a leg in that outhouse picture! Scary! :0) Miss hanging out with you guys!

The Bowlers said...

That sounds so fun. Me and Nate haven't done anything fun for a really long time!!! And we won't for another really long time, I'm sure. I don't even know what a date night is. :) I bet it's fun that you can go up there and get away.

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Hey Luke & Bobbi,

It is Wendi & Jake! How the heck are you?? We haven't seen you in forever? When are you coming to S.G. next and I will ralley the troops together to go to dinner. Your place looks awesome. How fun to go snow-mobiling. We love you guys! Keep us posted on life.