Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Weekend

Every year for Easter, we usually go to Snow Canyon Park with Luke's family and have a picnic on Saturday. Unfortunately the weather was bad so we went to his grandma's house instead. Our nephew Halen is a pretty good little ball player.


Just Hangin out in the backyard.

Later that evening we went to my mom's house for a cake/easter egg decorating extravaganza. It was actually a lot of fun.



Some of our festiveness



Our lovely egg cake. It didn't exactly turn out how we'd planned.




We had a contest and gave the eggs awards






I got most creative and most colorful :)







Some of the other awards





Some other exciting news. Bryce and his girlfriend got engaged that night too! Yeah! They are getting married May 23rd I believe. I snapped a pic while they were taking their engagement photos.








2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Congrats to Bryce!! That is so exciting!

The Bowlers said...

That ungliest peice of crap award was funny! I'm glad you found out you don't have endometriosis! We are praying for you guys. We need to come see your place in Cedar...maybe I can get Nate to take me this weekend.