Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

So we didn't go anywhere really exciting for my "spring break" but it was still fun to me! We just went down to St. George and Mesquite to enjoy the warm weather for a few days. My mom wanted us to come down and stay and it just so happened that she had 4 free nights down in mesquite that were going to expire this month.

I got to meet Mik'L's baby Myler for the first time. He is so cute!

We went swimming a couple times down in mesquite. It was so nice! I'm so ready for spring. We also did a little bowling, gambling (we only lost 3 bucks), and a lot of eating! The buffet kicked my butt. Needless to say I'm ready for a diet! It was fun and hard to come back home!

11 comments:

Gina said...

oh you are in big trouble.....for not inviting us.....ha ha i will let this one go! looks like fun and cute cute baby!

Kim said...

Looks like fun! Next spring break, you guys can come to indianapolis and stay with us. Of course....it isn't warm in march....so maybe not...but you can come visit anytime!

The Bowlers said...

Oh looks like fun, I'm jealous of anyone who can go on vacation right now...I need one BAD!!!

goldmania said...

at least someone is enjoying some nice weather. :) Just gotta say how cute you look with a baby.
I like your hair short too. Cute.

Mik'L said...

I'm glad Myler made the blog! haha Glad you guys had fun in Mesquite. It looks so nice.

Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson said...

How fun! I can't wait to go swimming! Me you and Gina will have to take the kiddos down to the Aquatic center in St George when it is nice and toasty

Jene and Megan said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you got to warm up a bit over spring break...it's gotten a bit colder since then! Your hair is way cute, I love the length!

aelster02 said...

I'm glad you guys got to get away for a couple of days. It's always refreshing to get a break from life and everything that comes with it. You'll have to come vacation in Enterprise this summer:) hehe I'm going to need a SERIOUS break from that place.

Stephens Family said...

wow, i didnt realize M'kel had her baby already! How are you? I noticied your text msg today, to bad i didnt see it earlier, i would have loved to hang out

Marsha said...

luke looks good with his shirt off i finally did my blog check it out at bmwilson05