Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I would like to thank Amber DeMaria for nominating me for the beautiful blogger award :) We grew up in the same home ward in St. George and have gotten to know each other because we have both gone through In Vitro in order to have a family. She was lucky enough to be blessed with 4 babies on her first try! Check out her blog at http://4demarias.blogspot.com/

The Rules

1. thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog

2. pass the award to 5 other bloggers you have recently discovered and think are great!

3. contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated for the award

4. Say 7 things about yourself

I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award

1. The Perkins
2. Ryan and Anji Stephens
3. Ogden Fam
4. BRYCE & BLAIRE
5. The Lindley Family

7 things about me

1. I hate being cold
2. I enjoy exercising
3. I love chocolate and pretty much any kind of food
4. I have been a nurse for almost 5 years now
5. I'm kinda a clean freak
6. I love being outside when its warm
7. One of my most favorite places is Lake Powell

No comments: