Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The latest happenings. . .new table, niece, future sis in law, & snowmobiling


It was on sale. I couldn't resist. It was time. Our old table was handed down to us and the chairs were getting wobbly. I'm sure the newlyweds will enjoy it!


My little brother Bryce and his wife Blaire had their baby. Summer Alyse. She is adorable! all 9 lbs 8 oz of her!


My other little brother Brandon is engaged to Whitney! They met 2 months before he left for his mission, wrote the entire 2 years, and got engaged 2 months after he got home! The date is set for June 12 in the Las Vegas temple, where she is from.


We went snowmobiling this last weekend up on Cedar Mountain. I was nervous. We drove in Friday night in the dark, I was sure we would get lost and freeze to death, luckily I am married to a mountain man with GPS installed in his head :) We got to the cabin only to find a leak in the gas line so we warmed our dinner up on a wood-burning stove and played card games by candle light and flashlights! Quite the adventure!


It was so beautiful up there with all the fresh snow. It snowed that night about 5 inches.


I know I look like a bank robber, but at least I stayed warm!


Brent and Whittney playing in the snow


A beautiful view

9 comments:

Kim said...

What is with all these BIG babies being born? I think 9 pounds is beginning to be the norm....and that is unacceptable for me. I love the table!

Heather said...

It is good to see you guys! I love your table. Very nice. Josh would have given about anything to go boarding in all of that snow :)

Stephens Family said...

beautiful table, it looks so good next to your elliptical!!!

Ogden Family said...

I absolutely love your table. Where did you get it? It looks like you guys had fun in the snow and I'm glad you didn't get lost. Sorry we didn't make it up last weekend...it turned out to be kind-of crazy.

Rachel said...

That is so much snow! Your snowmobiling adventure looks fun...and very cold! I'm glad you got a new table. It's beautiful.

jaesi said...

snow mobiles are the only way to play in the snow- period.
too bad I havent in over 10 years.

I lurve your table. looks great!

Gina said...

That little girl is so cute!!! snowmobiling looked like a blast, and am still jealous of your table!

Amber said...

You guys look like you are enjoying life!

You have been nominated for the beautiful blogger award. Go to my blog and follow the instructions.

aelster02 said...

Glad to see that you have been enjoying the snow!!! What a cute niece you've got too:)