Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 Year Class Reunion PVHS

Yes I am still like 6 months behind but I am determined to get caught up on all the fun things we did since August :) My 10 year class reunion was this August in St. George. It was 2 days and I think there was a pretty good turnout. I still keep in touch with most people through blogs and facebook, but it was still good to see some of the people I don't and meet some of my friends spouses and kids.
Friday night we met at a park and had a BBQ with the families. Kids and all. We took Shelby. The kids loved her of course. Then again, who doesn't love Shelby?

Saturday night we met at the high school in the commons area where we used to have our Friday night stomps after the games. We took a tour of the high school since a lot has changed since we were there. Ate a little. Took pics. Watched a video of memories of our senior yr. Mingled and caught up with everyone. It was a great time.

Thanks Becky for making these cute scrapbook pages and letting me steal them for my blog since I didn't do so well taking pics!

1 comment:

Becky Seymour said...

CUTE! Anytime Bobbi! Love ya!