Monday, January 31, 2011

September...Antimony, bowling, & Cedar Half

We went to Antimony with Chris and Katye and stayed at their cabin. It was nice to see a part of Southern Utah that I had never been to before.
We went bowling with our friends for Carly's birthday...Good times!

Anna, Carly, Katye, Me
I ran the Cedar Half Marathon. Finished in 2 hrs 3 min. Was hoping to finish a little faster than that but I was pretty happy with my time I guess. The race started up Cedar Canyon and ended at Main street park. It was mostly downhill, usually my fav, but my leg started hurting about mile 6 or so.....so the last half was kinda rough
Sitting down after the race for a little snack and rejuvinating!




My BFF's that I trained with. We are all in the same ward. Spent many hours together training for this race. Couldn't have done it without them!


Me, Anna, Katye, and Shauna


Shauna, Anna, and I also served in the Primary Presidency in our ward for 2.5 yrs. We got released shortly after this. Bitter sweet moment. We were ready for change, but would miss each other :( Then I got put on the Relief Society Committee with Anna and was asked to continue to help with girls camp. Anna was put in as camp director :) Then I got released from RS Committee after 1 whole month and was asked to be Cubmaster! Ahhhh! Luckily Luke and Shauna are in there with me...then Shauna got released to play the piano in RS :(

No comments: