Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally...some new furniture



We have only been married for 5 years now and we finally decided (well I did) that it is time to break down and buy some furniture. Don't get me wrong, the hand-me-downs are much appreciated, but you can only handle them for so long right? Luke and I have been sharing my old dresser that I got when I was 14. We were long overdue. I'm also really excited to have a footboard now so when Luke kicks the comforter off in the middle of the night and I wake up at 2 a.m. cold, I don't have to go searching for it anymore. Very exciting. Ha ha. It's just nice to have matching. new furniture in at least one room of our house. Next room in line, the family room.

3 comments:

Mik'L said...

Very nice! We need to come see your house. I don't make it to Cedar too often though. Call me if you guys come down ever!

Gina said...

hey i love the bedroom furniture i want some!

Mary Jane said...

Hey Bobbi,

love the new furniture- makes you feel like a grown up with no more hand me downs! So, check you out! THat is great you live in Cedar- do you know Pete & Laci Larson by chance? Hope you and Luke are doing well- love to catch up on your life- enjoy the snow- it looks beautiful and is making me homesick.

take care.