Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

We had some of our friends over last night to carve pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. Luke disapeared for a while and I just thought he was being antisocial as usual, so I went looking for him and found him on the computer downloading a texas longhorns symbol to carve on his pumpkin. He is so obsessed! I must admit that was pretty creative though. I carved the one to the right of Luke's cow all by myself. I think I was scaring everyone with my giant knife trying to break into the dang thing. I must admit I am quite proud of my mad skills :)



Luke, Ashlee Elster holding her baby Irelyn, Jeff, Gina, and Gina's little sister Tori. Gina and I work at the hospital together and Ashlee is married to Luke's good friend Rob who was home sleeping so he could go to work at 11. We also had lots of fun eating candy (my contribution) and Ashlee's yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. thanks Ash!


Cute little madi (Ashlee's daughter). She wasn't too excited about the pumpkins, but she had fun chasing our pets around.





8 comments:

The Bowlers said...

I really wanted to carve pumpkins but we just made cookies instead. That looks like alot of fun! Tell Ashley hi for me.

Mik'L said...

Wow, those are some mad skills! Cute hair too.

Rachel said...

Those are some great pumpkins! And I really like your hair. I didn't know you had cut it, but it's way cute!

Gina said...

HA HA that was so much fun Jeff myself and Tori had a great time thank you so much for having us over!!!

Emilee Pierce said...

Bobbi Jo! I didn't know you had a blog! Cool! Your pumpkins are awesome! Go Texas! It was fun to see a picture of Shelby too. Last time I saw her she was a tiny puppy and could not control her bladder yet. :0) Love ya! Em Pierce

SarahC said...

Hey Bobbi! Do you remember us, the Christensen's from Fox Cove in St. George? I found your blog through a comment you made on the Wadsworth's, I hope you don't mind. You & Luke look like your doing well!

Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson said...

You guys carved some pretty cool pumpkins! We will all have to hang out and do some festive holiday activities soon. Thanks for coming over today and spending some time with me it was nice to have the company! And thanks for the present for the baby I LOVE IT! See ya soon!

aelster02 said...

Cute hair.........who does is for you???? haha Madi had a blast playing with "belbie" she talks about her all the time.