Monday, October 6, 2008

Enjoying the fall


I was informed that I needed to post something, and yes I agree since it has been almost a month since my last post. What can I say. My life has been pretty boring this past month. So I decided to post our little pumpkins growing in our backyard to our surprise. Aren't they cute? This fall has been quite nice in Cedar, however I think it is starting to get cold. I had to turn the heat on this weekend :( well i guess i didn't have to, but it sure felt nice :) the high on saturday was in the 50's! i felt so bad for all the marathon runners that day when i woke up. I'm hoping that it was just a cold front and we will get to enjoy fall a little more before the freezing comes!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pumpkins!!! You have it worse than us! It was pretty cold the last few days, but now it is back up close to the 80's. The leaves haven't even turned here yet.

Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson said...

Thanks for the new post Bobbi! I love fall and those pumpkins are sooo cute! Winter is right around the corner!

Gina said...

LOVE THE PUMPKINS! Jeff wants to know if he can have one.....so I noticed you said you turned your heater on...Jeff wont let me turn ours on and I AM FREEZING!!!

The Bowlers said...

Oh those pumpkins are way cute...it's fun to plant stuff and watch it grow. We need to get together soon...I know everyone is busy busy, but we should try!

Gina said...

Hey ya that would be awesome just say when!!!

Bradleys said...

Yeah, time for you to post! You are a gardener. Missed you at the hospital today. I picked up a shift a week from this Sunday though.