Thursday, October 21, 2010

June 12...Beefs wedding....Las Vegas Temple

Making their entrance out of the temple as husband and wife!


So Happy!

The old married farts :)






It was a beautiful day. It ended up being overcast and the perfect weather for a wedding




Both sides of the family




Silly Bridesmaids...Me, Whitneys 3 sisters, and her cousin


Taking Pics outside the Temple

The wedding party




More Bridesmaid pics



Me and my brothers...aren't they adorable?


Hanging out at the reception


3 comments:

Melinda said...

Hey I saw you updated your blog and I haven't read it for a while and I just read about your MAy adventures. I am so sorry that you have had to go through so much. YOu are amazing and I admore you patience, dedication and willingness to go forth:) Hope you guys are doing well other than that.

jaesi said...

What a pretty wedding. Ive have never seen such pretty pictures of a chapel. Seriously- my wedding pics of the gym in the chapel are GHETTO.

Mik'L said...

Good job on all the updates! I can't believe Brandon is old enough to be married! Ah! How old are we?! Those bridesmaid dresses are SOOO cute! You look good!