Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sold our truck

We had this truck for almost 4 years and it has been a good truck, but Luke's friend was very convincing that we needed to buy their truck. It was a good deal and we knew that they had taken good care of it. It also had 4 real doors and a normal size back seat instead of one for midgets where your knees are in your chin :) It's nice too. Leather seats, and 2 of my fav features...seat warmers and dual climate control. Thats right. 60 for luke, 80 for me :) It's a 2006 Silver Chevy Duramax. So now we have matching vehicles. Both 2006 and silver. Aren't we cute. Haha. The only reason Luke was able to talk me into it is because he said we could take the money we make from the Dodge and put it into our savings for our "baby fund." What can I say...I'm a woman. The baby fund won.





No comments: