Sunday, October 24, 2010

saying goodbye....again :(



In July we had to say goodbye to yet another family pet. Sadie, my mom's golden retriever got an infection and had to be put to sleep. She was only about 7 years old. They did surgery on her and did a hysterectomy, but it was too late. The infection had gotten too bad and she had peritonitis. 2 different vets tried to help her, but eventually they recommended she be put to sleep. Bryce sent me a text at about midnight letting me know they had to put her down. So sad. I cried. My mom has been a mess until just recently she got a new puppy to help cheer her up.
Sadie was a very sweet, loving dog. She loved to be loved. We will miss her.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh man :(. That is so sad. I'm so sorry.

Janey said...

Sad. :( Golden Retrievers are the best.